UNISMA Malang welcomes any international students who are planning to apply joint/double degree programs at UNISMA Malang. The following are the list of the programs.
- Accounting Study Program
- Agribusiness Study Program
- Agrotechnology Study Program
- Animal Husbandry Study Program
- Arabic Language Study Program
- Biology Study Program
- Business Administration Study Program
- Civil Engineering Study Program
- Early Childhood Islamic Education Study Program
- Electrical Engineering Study Program
- English Education Study Program
- Indonesian Language and Literature Education Study Program
- Islamic Banking Study Program
- Islamic Education Study Program
- Islamic Family Law Study Program
- Law Program
- Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Teacher Education Study Program
- Management Study Program
- Mathematics Education Study Program
- Mechanical Engineering Study Program
- Medical Doctor Education Program
- Medical Doctor Profession Program
- Pharmacy Program
- State Administration Studies Program
- Master of Administration Science Program
- Master of Animal Husbandry Program
- Master of English Language Education Program
- Master of Indonesian Language Education Program
- Master of Islamic Education Program
- Master of Islamic Law Program
- Master of Law Science Program
- Master of Management Program
- Master of Notary Program
- Doctor of Multicultural Islamic Education Program
- Statement of Purpose. An essay about the purpose of applying joint/double degree program at UNISMA Malang, the rational of choosing the selected program, and the study plan. It should be between 500-1000 words.
- Curriculum Vitae. It should provide information about personal contacts, educational backgrounds, working and organizational experiences (if any), achievements and awards (if any), publications (if any), and references.
- Scanned copy of original Citizenship ID and passport (valid for a minimum of 18 months)
- A JPEG file of current close up and color photo 4×6 (cm) with red background.
- Scanned copy of original certificate of English proficiency test (if any).
- Scanned copy of original certificate of Indonesian language proficiency test (if any). Prospective students are required to show good and correct Indonesian language skills (the main language of instruction at UNISMA Malang is Bahasa Indonesia). For those who don’t speak Indonesian, are required to take Indonesian classes for one semester in advance.
- Scanned copy of official letter from home university requesting for a joint/double degree program at UNISMA Malang.
- Scanned copy of original previous diploma certificates and academic transcripts in English (and legally translated in English).
- Scanned copy of original latest Health Certificate. Having good health both physically and mentally (not staying in infectious diseases) to study at UNISMA Malang.
- Scanned copy of original health insurance and accident insurance. Students are required to have health insurance and accident insurance while studying at UNISMA Malang. After arriving in Indonesia, the students are required to apply Indonesian government health and accident insurances.
- Scanned copy of a signed law and employment declaration. A letter of statement that the students will not against Indonesian laws and UNISMA Malang regulations, will not work, and will not involve in any political activities while studying at UNISMA Malang.
- Scanned copy of original Bank Account (for self-funded applicant) with deposit at least USD1500.
- Scanned copy of original letter of financial guarantee (for sponsored applicant). A statement letter to cover the student’s tuition fees and living expenses while studying at UNISMA Malang.
Note: All scanned copy of the original document must be in JPEG format and maximum size is 300kb. All required documents must be submitted via email to: email@example.com. The registration deadline is on 1 June for programs starting in September, and 1 December for programs starting in March. All prospective students have to pass the interview selection process (via online / skype).
Download Standard Operating Procedure Joint/Double Degree Program: http://kui.unisma.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/NON-DEGREE-JOINT-PROGRAM-JD-DD.pdf