UNISMA Merit Scholarship
UNISMA Malang provides scholarship opportunities for 42 (forty-two) international (foreign) students for each academic year. This bachelor degree scholarship covers only education development fees (DPP) and tuition fees (SPP) for maximum of 8 (eight) semester/ four years.
The allocation of the scholarship is as follows [2 (two) scholarships/students for each study program]:
- Faculty of Islamic Education:
- Islamic Education Program (2)
- Islamic Family Law Program (2)
- Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Teacher Education Program (2)
- Islamic Early Childhood Education Program (2)
- Arabic Language Education Program (2)
- Faculty of Law:
- Law Science Program (2)
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Agrotechnology Program (2)
- Agribusiness Program (2)
- Faculty of Animal Husbandry
- Animal Husbandry Program (2)
- Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering Program (2)
- Electrical Engineering Program (2)
- Mechanical Engineering Program (2)
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Biology Program (2)
- Faculty of Teacher Training and Education
- Indonesian Language and Literature Education Program (2)
- Mathematics Education Program (2)
- English Language Education Program (2)
- Faculty of Economics and Business
- Management Program (2)
- Accounting Program (2)
- Islamic Banking Program (2)
- Faculty of Administrative Science
- Business Administration Program (2)
- State Administration Science Program (2)
- Total: 42 scholarships/students
- Statement of Purpose. An essay about the purpose of studying at UNISMA, the rational of choosing the selected program, and the study plan. It should be between 500-1000 words.
- Curriculum Vitae. It should provide information about personal contacts, educational backgrounds, working and organizational experiences (if any), achievements and awards (if any), publications (if any), and references.
- Scanned copy of original Citizenship ID and passport (valid for a minimum of 18 months)
- A JPEG file of current close up and colour photo 4×6 (cm) with red background.
- Scanned copy of original certificate of English proficiency test (if any).
- Scanned copy of original certificate of Indonesian language proficiency test (if any). Prospective students are required to show good and correct Indonesian language skills (the main language of instruction at UNISMA Malang is Bahasa Indonesia). For those who don’t speak Indonesian, are required to take Indonesian classes for one semester in advance, in March-June.
- Scanned copy of official letter of legalization for high school diploma certificates and academic transcripts (the equivalent of an Indonesian senior high school diploma/ proof of a secondary school leaving qualification) issued by the Embassy or Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia abroad.
- Scanned copy of original high school diploma certificate and academic transcript in English (and legally translated in English).
- Scanned copy of original latest Health Certificate. Having good health both physically and mentally (not staying in infectious diseases) to study at UNISMA Malang.
- Scanned copy of original health insurance and accident insurance. Students are required to have health insurance and accident insurance while studying at UNISMA Malang. After arriving in Indonesia, the students are required to apply Indonesian government health and accident insurances.
- Scanned copy of a signed law and employment declaration. A letter of statement that the students will not against Indonesian laws and UNISMA Malang regulations, will not work, and will not involve in any political activities while studying at UNISMA Malang.
- Scanned copy of a signed letter of recommendation.
- Scanned copy of original Bank Account (for self-funded applicant) with deposit at least USD1500.
- Willing to take part in all student activities and all international activities organized by the study program, faculty or university.
- For prospective students from schools/institutions that have not cooperated with UNISMA yet, it is required to complete the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) document latter.
Note: All scanned copy of the original document must be in JPEG format and maximum size is 300kb. All required documents must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration deadline is on 1 June for programs starting in September, and 1 December for programs starting in March. All prospective students have to pass the interview selection process (via online / skype).
OIA UNISMA Malang
Jalan Mayjend Haryono 193, Malang East Java, Indonesia, Postal Code 65144
Tel.: +62 (0) 341 551 932 or +62 (0) 341551 822 ext. 159 Fax: +62 (0) 341 552 249. E-mail: email@example.com website: kui.unisma.ac.id
Send us an email or a message via WhatsApp if you have any questions:
- Dr. Imam Wahyudi Karimullah, SS., MA: +628128158118
- Syaiful Sulaiman, S.Pd: +6285230665099