UNISMA Malang, Indonesia: Apply Now!
Darmasiswa is a scholarship to study Bahasa, art and culture. It is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia. All foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia can apply this scholarship and can choose UNISMA Malang as the host university.
The scholarship covers monthly living expenses, accommodation assistance costs, health insurance. The following is the coverage of scholarship.
- Monthly living allowance of IDR 2,000,000 (two million rupiah)
- Boarding assistance of IDR 550,000 (five hundred fifty thousand rupiah) for choosing UNISMA Malang.
- Health insurance (BNI Life providers and BNI Life cards) that are distributed to participants at the time of arrival orientation.
- A settlement allowance of IDR 1,000,000.00 (one million rupiah).
- Assistance from UNISMA Malang and PKLN Bureau of the Ministry of Education and Culture in administering immigration documents.
- Assistance from UNISMA Malang to find housing.
- Online registration – 2 January 2020 until 2 March 2020
- Interview at related KBRI/KJRI – 4 March 2020 until 13 March 2020
- Selection by the University (online) – 15 March 2020 until 3 April 2020
- Announcement – 20 April 2020
- Attendance confirmation – 21 April 2020 until 30 April 2020
- Final Announcement – 6 May 2020
- Flight itinerary confirmation – 7 May 2020 until 1 August 2020
- Arrival at Jakarta, Indonesia – 29 August 2020
- Orientation program at Jakarta, Indonesia – 29 until 30 August 2020
This schedule may change any time
- Foreign nationals
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Minimum age 18 years and Not older than 27 years of age
- Able to communicate in English (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable)
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying
- Have good interest to learning about language, art and culture
- Not registered as Darmasiswa’s Alumni
- Not currently studying in Indonesia
- Not currently working in Indonesia
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Medical certificate
- Passport valid at least 24 months from the time of applying
- Recommendation Letter from Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English)
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English)
- Language certificate (if applicable)
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable)
- Photo passport colour
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words)
- The video shows full of body and has a maximum duration of 2 minutes to tell about the motivation to join the program and what will be done after the program, as an ambassador of Indonesian culture. (in English or Indonesian)
For more information please contact:
BIPA UNISMA Malang
Jalan Mayjend Haryono 193 Malang 65144, Telephone: (0341) 551932, 551822, ext. 156 Fax.: (0341) 552249. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://bipa.unisma.ac.id/
Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation, Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia, C Building, 6th floor, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan 10270 Jakarta, Indonesia. Email: email@example.com Website: https://apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/